5501 Series, D-Sub Connector with Solder Stamp Pin Type
The 5501 series D-Sub connector is designed with a plug and receptacle design type, with a robust steel shell, stamped and formed contacts, and solder cup terminations for the easy connection of wires. These D-sub connectors are ideal for use for making I/O (input/output) interconnections in a wide range of industrial and commercial applications.
- Current Rating: 3.0AAC/DC.
- Voltage Rating: 250VAC/DC.
- Contact Resistance: 30m ohm (Max).
- Insulation Resistance: 5000M ohm (Min).
- Withstanding Voltage: 1000VAC for one minute.
- Operating Temperature Range: - 40 to +85ºC.
- No of contacts: 9/15/25/37/50.