Waste-free bundling up to Ø 80 mm
The Autotool System 3080 is an automated and electric cable tying system. It has been developed to speed up bundling processes and operates waste-free.
The advantage of three quick-changeable jaw sizes allows the Autotool System 3080 to adapt perfectly to different bundle diameters up to Ø 80 mm.
With either the Bench mount kit 3080 or the overhead suspension 3080, the Autotool System 3080 is suitable for both stationary and flexible applications. The Autotool System 3080 can also be integrated into fully automated production lines.
Certifications & Approvals:
ELV compliant (Article 4 -2)
EN 60745-1 compliant
- Electrically operated cable tying system (power pack 3080 necessary)
- Power supply through power pack 3080 - Input: 240/150VAC, 50/60Hz; Output: 48VDC, max. 150W
- High quality, waste-free bundling up to Ø 80 mm with flush cut off
- Jaws with diameters of 30, 50, and 80 mm - included in delivery
- Cycle time 1.1-2.4 seconds depending on bundle diameter
- Bundle diameter mechanically detected
- Integration into Bench mount kit
- 3080 or overhead suspension 3080 possible
- Integration into fully automated production lines possible
- Foot part bundling with custom jaw design Ø 50 mm