Automatic bundling up to Ø 20 mm with plastic ties 2.5 mm strap width
The Autotool 2000 CPK is an electrically operated and automated cable tying system. It has been developed to speed up bundling processes and to make production more efficient. Besides the high-speed bundling, this cable tying system is characterized by its simple operation and user-friendly ergonomics.
It is ideally suited for handling high-volume applications in wire harness facilities, automotive and industrial companies, and the packaging sector. With either the bench mount kit CPK or the overhead suspension CPK, it is suitable for both stationary and flexible applications.
By using the optional power pack CPK with the control box, the Autotool 2000 CPK can be integrated into fully automated production lines through a serial interface. Due to the removable handle, less assembly space is needed.
Certifications & Approvals:
ELV compliant (Article 4 - 2)
The Autotool 2000 CPK offers a display of the settings and user information in 20 languages.
One main feature of the Autotool 2000 CPK is the software “HT Data Management CPK”. This feature enables the easy parameterisation of the tool for customer's applications and can easily be carried out via computer. Additionally, it offers an export function for the saved manufacturing data as well as further service functions. Therefore, it ensures consistent documentation for every binding process through the tool.
The firmware of the AT2000 CPK tool enables various bundling and cutting functions. It is possible to define a loop diameter and to choose the length of an extended strap as an example. The function to cut with the tension released is of great value especially for applications with a very flexible bundling good (like silicone cables).
Bandoleers of 50 cable ties as well as reels of 3,500 cable ties can be used.
- Electrically operated cable tying system.
- Power supply through power pack CPK - Input: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz; Output: 25.2 VDC, max. 150W.
- Integration into fully automated production lines (Powerpack CPK with control box necessary).
- Cycle time 0.8-1.2 sec. depending on quality and force.
- Stationary and flexible use with devices possible.
- HT Data Management CPK software (included) - for extensive data evaluation and monitoring of the tensioning process.
- User-friendly menu in various languages included.
- Process-reliable, constant, and reproducible bundling and cutting up to Ø 20 mm.
- Removable handle for space-saving integration.