Cable Ties Tool: EVO7 and EVO7SP
Ergonomic Manual Tensioning and Cutting Tool for Plastic Ties up to 4.8 mm strap width.
HellermannTyton’s EVO7 mechanical hand tool was ergonomically designed to reduce the risks of repetitive stress injuries to operators while concurrently increasing productivity. The EVO7 Tension/Lock/Cut Technology delivers performance, safety, and comfort for the operators. Available in a standard grip span (EVO7) or short grip span (EVO7SP), for smaller hands. Additional accessories are available.
Certifications & Approvals:
ELV compliant (Article 4 -2)
Nato number — 5120-12-409-3857, 5120-00-781-7891
US Gov. Designation — MS90387-1, SAE-AS90387
- Long-term UV and Ozone resistance
- Ergonomic, slip-proof handle for a comfortable and secure grip
- Extremely low-maintenance
- Fast and precise application with minimum effort (TLC mechanism)
- Convenient and simple tension adjustment
- Extended, slim nose for use in narrow spaces
- Housing made of resilient and lightweight glass-fiber-reinforced polyester
- Standard grip span (90 mm) and short grip span (80 mm) available
EVO7 delivers precise tensioning and cut-off of HellermannTyton cable ties while reducing work-related risks to quality, productivity, and employee safety.
For use in OEM applications (i.e.: Truck and Heavy Equipment, White Goods, Automotive), wire harness assembly, and control panel building.