The Cirris 4200 cable tester combines the powerful Cirris OS software with the intuitive Cirris adapter system to create a capable tester that can accurately analyse your cables for opens, shorts, miswires, and other errors. The 4200’s intuitive software interface and flexible hardware system make testing cables quick and easy. With a full colour capacitive touch screen and new Cirris OS software, the 4200 is one of the most capable cable testers on the market.
||4200 1500VDC Base 128 Points
||4200 1500VDC Base 64 Points
||SPC Data Collection 4200
||Scripting option for 4200
||Digital I/O Expansion Module
||PC-Control Option & Easy-Wire Software for 4200
||4250 Performance Check Kit
||42XX Rack Mount Kit for Standard 19" Electronics Cabinet
Product Features & Specification:
- Thorough Testing – Test for continuity, isolation, opens, and miswires. Analyse components such as resistors, diodes, capacitors, and perform 4-wire Kelvin resistance measurements.
- Expandable – Up to 1024 points in 128-point increments.
- Fast Testing – Innovative technology and efficient algorithms reduce time spent on testing.
- Easy to Learn – No advanced skills or training necessary to begin testing.
- Compact – Small, lightweight, and self-contained for easy mobility around the production floor.
- Built-in Networking – Easily share test programs and printers among multiple units.
- Test Program Customisation – Customise test setup, labels, and reports.
- Multiple Language Options – Interface translated into several languages to avoid mistakes caused by language barriers. (More languages to come.)
- Transition from 1100 – Use test programs and reports already set up for the 1100R+ on the 4200
- Full-colour Touch Screen – View instructions and test results on 7” display.