A new generation of easy high voltage testing.
The 4250 cable tester meeting the relevant industry standards and regulations, and it’s still be easy to use and test cables accurately. The 4250’s intuitive software interface and flexible hardware system make testing cables quick and easy.
Like all Cirris testers, the 4250 can reliably test cables for wiring errors. New features have been added to improve the testing experience. With a full colour capacitive touch screen and new Cirris OS software, the 4250 is one of the most capable cable testers on the market.
||4250 1500VDC Base 128 Points
||4250 1500VDC Base 64 Points
||4250 2000VDC Base 128 Points
||4250 1500VDC Add-On 128 Points
||4250 2000VDC Add-On 128 Points
||AC option for 4250 (1000VAC)
||SPC Data Collection 4250
||Scripting option for 4250
||Digital I/O Expansion Module
||PC-Control Option & Easy-Wire Software for 4250
||Internal Cable Req'd for 4250 with 1024 its
||4250 Performance Check Kit
||42XX Rack Mount Kit for Standard 19" Electronics Cabinet
Product Features & Specification:
- High Voltage – Test with voltages of up to 2000 VDC or 1000 VAC (1500 VDC standard).
- Thorough Testing – Test for continuity, isolation, opens, and miswires. Analyse components such as resistors, diodes, capacitors, and perform Kelvin 4-wire resistance measurements.
- Expandable – Up to 1024 points in 128-point increments.
- Fast Testing – Innovative technology and efficient algorithms reduce time spent on testing.
- Easy to Learn – No advanced skills or training necessary to begin testing.
- Compact – Small, lightweight, and self-contained for easy mobility around the production floor.
- Built-in Networking – Easily share test programs and printers among multiple units.
- Multiple Language Options – Interface translated into several languages to avoid mistakes caused by language barriers. (More languages to come).
- Full-color Touch Screen – View instructions and test results on 7” display.