The Cirris CR harness tester is a build-aid and low voltage tester for complex harness assemblies with multiple connectors. The compact size of the tester means it can be set on the corner of a workstation, mounted on the back of a harness board, or distributed around the device to be tested. Driven by the powerful, PC-based Easy-Wire Software, the CR allows operators to view connector images with the target pin location.
||CR Base Unit with Easy-Wire Software (256 points)
||CR Scanner Add On (256 points each)
||Booster Add On (one needed after every 7 scanner add ons)
||Virtual I/O Software for Easy-Wire®
||Scripting Option for Easy-Wire CR
||Performance Check Kit CR
Product Features & Specification:
- Guided Assembly – On-screen connector images, fixturing LEDs, and audible prompts can guide operators and alert them of errors when they occur.
- End-of-line Testing – If errors exist, guide prompts and Which-End error detection quickly helps operators in finding and solving issues.
- Compact – Small and lightweight.
- Expandable – Scale from 256 to 32,000 test points.
- Distributable Test Points – Keep all test points together or distribute them around the device to test to reduce fixturing length.
- Cost-Efficient – Minimal impact on budget with maximum gain on efficiency and quality.
- Easy Test Setup – Easy-Wire® Software on a PC automates test program creation.
- Smart-Lights® Capable – Compatible with Cirris Smart-Lights for quick setup.
- Effective Reporting – Test reports can be customised for organisation and understanding.
- PC Based – Provides Easy-Wire Software control. Supports barcode scanners and local Windows network printers as needed.