The Cirris Easy-Touch Pro is a high voltage tester with built-in Windows operating system.
The Easy-Touch Pro is a self-contained high voltage cable tester designed for easy integration within your manufacturing process. Powered by Windows® and Cirris Easy-Wire® software, this tester provides a good mix of function and flexibility.
||Easy-Touch Pro 1500VDC 128 Points
||Easy-Touch Pro 64 Points 1500VDC
||Easy-Touch Pro 2000VDC 128 Points
||Easy-Touch Pro 64 Points 2000V
||Easy-Touch Pro Add-On 128 Points 1500VDC
||Easy-Touch Pro Add-On 128 Points 2000VDC
||AC option for Easy Touch (1000VAC)
||Digital I/O option for Easy-Touch
||Digital I/O Expansion Module
||Scripting option for Easy-Touch
||Internal cable req’d for Easy-Touch with 1024 pts
||Easy-Touch Performance Check Kit
Product Features & Specification:
- IPC-WHMA A-620 Compliant wire harness tester
- Thorough Testing – Test for continuity, isolation, resistors, diodes (with programmable forward & reverse pass/fail voltage thresholds), capacitors, split twisted pairs, and perform 4-wire resistance measurements.
- High Voltage – Perform high voltage dielectric withstand (DW) and insulation resistance (IR) testing up to 2000 VDC or 1000 VAC (1500 VDC standard).
- Error Location – Detects error location (which end) for opens and shorts.
- Expandable for Large Assemblies – Test up to 1024 test points (128 points per scanner box).
- Built-in PC – Integrated Windows 10 PC and 10.4” full-colour, capacitive touch-screen display.
- Windows Networking – Share test programs, printers, and files through connecting to a windows network.
- Powerful Reporting – Test reports can be customised to include information such as low voltage measured values and high voltage IR measurements. Reports can be automatically exported and printed.
- Self-contained – Independent system able to move around the production floor to different test stations.
- Straightforward Organisation – Serial numbers and lot numbers can be captured and stored with test results.
- Store Results – Test results are stored in a database and can be searched and viewed from within the Easy-Wire. Search for results using variables such as test date, test program name, test station name, serial number, and lot number.