IP68 Reliseal Gel Cable Joints with Connector
Reliseal gel cable joints are suitable for cable connections under extreme conditions, outdoors and underground. They are universal straight-through joints with a protection class IP68 and consist of a solid polypropylene shell (PP) filled with RELICON gel. They can be used for jointing on polymeric cables and wires made of PVC, XLPE, PE, EPR, etc. Reliseal fulfils the highest requirements for electrical installations and offers mechanical protection, insulation and sealing in one work step. The installer saves time and requires no special installation tools.
In low-voltage electrical networks as straight-through joint. In general connections in industrial buildings, underground, submerged, outdoor, indoor and in wiring ducts.
Certifications & Approvals:
- Moulding shell: one piece, re-openable, impact-proof, flame retardant
- Perfect strain relief provided by patented cable gland system
- Protection class IP68, 10 m
- Filled with RELICON non-toxic gel, high dielectric strength
- No mixing, easy to install
- UV, ageing and weather resistant
- Unlimited shelf life
- With connector, ready to assemble
- Tested according to EN 50393 and EN 60529
min - max
||3 x 2.5
||5 x 6
||3 x 4
||5 x 10
||3 x 10
||5 x 25
All dimensions in mm. Subject to technical changes.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) may differ from package content.
Please request from us at firstname.lastname@example.org