Cannon's KPSE miniature circular connectors are designed to be comparable with the specifications for MIL-DTL-26482 (formerly MIL-C-26482) with a positive three-point bayonet coupling, five-keyway polarisation and high insert arrangement contact density. The KPSE series are high performance crimp connectors that feature “clip-in” contact and insulator design and are optimised for fast assembly and high volume production environments. KPSE connectors are intermateable with most connectors and accessories manufactured in accordance with MIL-DTL-26482 and VG95328 standards. These highly engineered, ruggedised connectors are designed for durability and reliability in harsh environment applications such as military vehicles and helicopters, industrial transports and commercial aerospace in-flight entertainment systems.
Our facility is not currently certified by the DLA and this product is not covered by the QPL/QML.
- Miniature circular connector series with a positive three-point bayonet coupling.
- Five-keyway polarisation and high insert arrangement contact density.
- Designed in accordance with the VG95328 specifications.
- High versatility general purpose versions using crimp or solder contacts.
- Accept a wide range of interchangeable accessories.
|APPLICATION / MARKET:
||Defence, Industrial, Transportation
||Wall Mount Receptacle, Cable Connecting Receptacle, Box Mount Receptacle, Straight Plug shielded VG & banding style, Jam Nut Receptacle, 90° Angle Plug, Thru-bulkhead Receptacle (KPT only)
||500 Mating Cycles
|POWER & SIGNAL IN SAME LAYOUT:
|CONTACT STYLE / TERMINATION: