Cannon's KPT miniature circular connector series is engineered to be comparable to 26482-style connectors. It has a positive three-point bayonet coupling, five-keyway polarisation and high insert arrangement contact density. A general purpose connector that uses solder-type contacts, KPT is the go-to solution when small or prototype quantities are required. These ruggedised, mini-circular connectors are engineered for durability and reliability in harsh environment applications.
This product is not covered by the QPL/QML
- Miniature circular connector series with a positive three-point bayonet coupling.
- Five-keyway polarisation and high insert arrangement contact density.
- Designed in accordance with the VG95328 specifications.
- High versatility general purpose versions using crimp or solder contacts.
- Accept a wide range of interchangeable accessories.
|APPLICATION / MARKET:
||Defense, Industrial, Transportation
||Wall Mount Receptacle, Cable Connecting Receptacle, Box Mount Receptacle, Straight Plug shielded VG & banding style, Jam Nut Receptacle, 90° Angle Plug, Thru-bulkhead Receptacle (KPT only)
||500 Mating Cycles
|POWER & SIGNAL IN SAME LAYOUT:
|CONTACT STYLE / TERMINATION: