Nicomatic CMM connectors are designed to meet or exceed electrical & mechanical performances of MIL-DTL-55302F and BS-9525-F0033 standards. This modular connector allows more than 20 million arrangements. Space saving up to 60%, weight saving up to 50% compared to other existing rectangular products high-performance micro-connectors with same functionalities. Leadtime from 1 week, low MOQ. Has been developed for the aerospace, avionics, instrumentation & control, defence, and transportation markets.
- Standard rectangular to Modular design.
- 0.05 to 2 mm (0.078”) contact spacing.
- -55 to +125°C.
- LF, HF, HP Mixed Layout.
- Low Frequency (LF) Contacts 5 A Max.
- High Frequency (HF) Contacts, Frequency range 11GHz max.
- High Power (HP) Contacts 40A Max.
- 2 pins to 120 pins with 20 Million possible configurations.
- Vibration severity 0.75 mm, 10g RMS.