AirBorn’s Nano D N-Series interconnects are a high-density, high-reliability connector line used in a wide variety of mission-critical applications where size & weight are essential elements of design. Nano D's are a favorite among engineers designing small sats, missile systems, satellite, UAV, petrochemical, medical device applications and more. The N-Series is available in I/O, straight, right-angle & SMT board-mount models.
- Contact rating 1 amperes max
- Wire size AWG 30 to 32
- Operating temperature -55°C to +125°C
- Contact pitch of 0.025"
- Layout from 9 to 51
- Gold plate per ASTM for Contact Finish
- High vibration and shock resistance
- Wire-to-Board, Board-to-Board, and Wire-to-Wire solution
- Wide range of protective shell finishing
- 0.025" (.635mm) contact spacing
- 1 & 2 row options
- 9-91 contacts
- Straight, right-angle, I/O & connector saver models
- MIL-DTL-32139 qualification
- High Temp connectors available for demanding applications
- #2-56 Jacking hardware available: superior mating performance
- #38 gauge wire for super space efficiency
Need a custom connector or a cable assembly? AirBorn excels in engineering custom solutions and manufacturing nanominiature connectors and cables.
NASA EEE-INST-002 Testing
To meet NASA’s requirements, AirBorn offers this guide to selection, screening, qualification, and derating of Nano products.
The N-Series product is M32139-compliant.
Military Part Number Cross-Reference Catalog Pages