R-Series interconnects are a field-proven technology that have stood the test of time, performing consistently in mission-critical applications. The R-Series offers the largest array of termination, configuration, mounting & hardware options available on the market today. With a rugged & reliable contact design, R-Series connectors can be trusted to perform every time, especially in extreme environments.
- 0.075" (1.905mm) contact spacing
- 2, 3, 4 & 6 row options
- 10-604 contacts
- Field-proven, flight-heritage technology used in Space Shuttles & Mars Rovers
- Straight, right-angle, card-edge, I/O & connector saver models
- 4 reliable points-of-contact
- MIL-DTL-55302 qualification
- High Temp connectors available for demanding applications
- #2-56 Jacking hardware available: superior mating performance
- #38 gauge wire for super space efficiency
AirBorn's R Series meets the military specification M55302. AirBorn is QPL for /190, 191, 192 and 193. The R Series has been used in a variety of military and aerospace applications where rugged, on-demand performance is required.
Multi Application Connectors
R-Series connectors offer a diverse range of high-density, high-reliability connector options for use in tough, mission-critical designs. Ideal for avionics, space exploration, GPS, deep-sea exploration applications and more. Available in I/O, connector saver, SMT, straight and right-angle board-mount models.
The R-Series product is M55302-compliant.
Military Part Number Cross-Reference Catalog Pages
||AirBorn Part No.
R Series Catalogue