W-Series connectors are MIL-55302 qualified and are a trusted component in countless Military & Defence applications. When the success of your design could be the difference between life and death, you can count on W-Series connectors to perform every time. With a rugged & reliable contact design, W-Series connectors can be trusted to perform every time, especially in extreme environments.
- 0.100" (2.540mm) contact spacing
- 1, 2, 3, 4 & miscellaneous row options
- 1-208 contacts
- Field proven, flight-heritage technology used in Space Shuttles, Mars Rovers and the GOES-16 & Milstar Satellites
- 3 reliable points-of-contact
- Straight, right-angle, card-edge (WB series), I/O & connector saver
- MIL-DTL-55302 qualification
W Series products are high-density connectors approved to MIL-55302 standard commonly used in board-to-board or wire-to-board applications. The cantilevered spring-member receptacle design creates 3-points-of-contact with mating pins, forming consistent contact at all times.
Multi Application Connectors
W-Series connectors are a proven flight-heritage technology. They are key components within the Space Shuttle and Mars Rover programs.
The W-Series product is M55302-compliant.
Military Part Number Cross-Reference Catalog Pages
|Military Part No.
||AirBorn Part No.
||Crimp Contact - Low Force
W Series Catalogue