Our tray cables are built to withstand the harshest environments for your communication and control needs. We offer both CSA and UL ratings to meet the most stringent industrial applications. Available for MIL-DTL-16878 cables with 600V and 1000V ratings.
Tray cables come in a variety of configurations which allow for faster installation without the costly need of conduit.
Tray cables can be wired through direct burial, on open trays, in free air, troughs, with continued rigid cable support and maintains efficiency when encased in concrete.
On the control side, instrumentation tray cable can be used for turning off and on as relays and breakers and other switch gears.
- Durable PVC/Nylon insulation and PVC jackets
- Available cable sizes AWG 28 to 6
- Wide variety of multiconductor, multiple pair or twisted pair options
- Flexible shielding options:
- Braid shield
- Foil shield
- Overall foil/braid
- Premium foil/braid
- Burglar alarms
- Petrochemical refineries
- Business machines
- Power limited circuits
- Intercom systems
- Cash registers
- Industrial control systems and applications with the mass transit industry and utility substations